Queendom with Guest Host
Monthly Women’s Gathering
Based in Narrative Psychology (Storytelling) and spiraling out of the Women’s Listening Circle, Queendom is a Monthly gathering for women and girls of the global majority to share and support each other through the impacts of the following:-
- Sexual racism – A specific form of racial prejudice enacted in the context of sex and romance.
- Sexism related to Race – A specific form of sexism that is race specific. i.e., the historic portrayal of Black Females – overly sexual, overly maternal, overly strong, and the “mystically wise” stereotypes, we are expected to be all these things.
- Racism related to Gender – A specific form of racial prejudice that is gender specific.
- Sexist Racism – A specific form of racial and sexual prejudice that impacts Black Females but is hard to quantify
- Our specific issues are not addressed, leading to our needs being placed in a sub-group without the resources or funding that the main group has access to
- Our loyalties are constantly divided i.e. Gender V. Race
- Sexism and Racism all the time is resulting in Mental Health Issues
“She is a wild, tangled forest with temples and treasures concealed within.”
“It is time to recognize that the hunting era has passed. This should be a more feminine time, a time when women make great contributions to society. If we continue to devalue what women have to offer, we will continue neglecting and devaluing those virtues which are considered feminine. And these are precisely the virtues that the world most needs now.”
17th Karmapa Ugyen Thinley Dorje
Leagrave Park. Sundon Park Road, Sundon Park, Luton LU3 3AL
“What would happen if one woman told the truth about her life? The world would split open.”
Calling all Queens to our Queendom with Guest Host!
“The feminine are the portals to forgotten knowledge. To ancient energy, medicine, creation and recalibrating the soul back to it’s original source self.
Before being human got in the way.”
Join the Circle
“A circle of women may just be the most powerful force known to humanity. If you have one, embrace it. If you need one, seek it. If you find one, for the love of all that is good and holy, dive in. Hold on. Love it up. Get Naked. Let them see you. Let them hold you. Let your reluctant tears fall. Let yourself rise fierce and love gentle. You will be changed. The very fabric of your being will be altered by this, if you allow it. Please, please allow it.”